MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login, KYC, Apply Online, Status, last date, registration, Yojana for OBC/ SC/ ST/ General students is discussed here. The MP Scholarship Portal has been launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Through this portal, scholarships are given to the students coming from poor families to get good education. We will tell you through the article how you can take advantage of this scheme. The complete information about how to apply for scholarship and check status will be given to you in the article.
MP Scholarship Portal
Through this portal launched by the Madhya Pradesh government, scholarships will be provided to poor students. You will have to login by visiting this portal. If you have not registered on the portal yet, you will have to register before you login. The amount of students you will be given will depend on your annual income, category etc. Through this studentship, an effort is being made to provide good education to the students coming from poor families.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Government|
You will find all the information about this scheme of the government in the article. If you also want to get student, then you should apply soon. The details of which documents you will need for the application are shown below.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
You are being told in detail below to login to MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. To login to 2.0 you have to follow every step mentioned. With the information given by us, you will be able to login easily as per MP Scholarship Portal 2.0. Pre & Post Matric Scholarships will be provided under this scheme. The application links issued by the government are being given in the following article.
How to login MP Scholarship portal 2.0
- Candidates go to MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login.
- In menu, click on the link for 2.0 Login.
- Now enter your username on the given login page.
- Enter your password in the second line & fill the code.
- Then Click login
- If you have entered your username and password correctly, you will be logged into your account.
After applying, you must get your KYC done. KYC has been made mandatory to avail the scheme. For this, the information about what you will have to do has been told in a phased manner. If you also want to get your MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 kyc, then follow the steps given below. Do your KYC from your mobile. You can also get your KYC done by going to your nearest customer service representative.
How to complete MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 KYC
- You must login to your 2.0 account for KYC.
- Now here you click on the option of KYC.
- Enter the details sought when the page opens like the image given below.
- Now enter your application id and re-enter your application id in another option.
- Now enter your DOB in the blank space of the date of birth.
- Read the captcha code properly and fill in the blanks.
- Click on Verify Details.
- Now put your Aadhaar number on the new page and complete KYC through Mobile OTP.
- If you cannot find otp on mobile then you can also complete it through biometric medium.
To apply for MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Online, you have to follow the guidelines given below. To apply for scholarship you will have to register. The correct information about how to register and where to do it has been given below. If you also want to register then get registered through the official website as given below.
How to register MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Go to the link http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Public/Registration/Process.aspx.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card number in the first blank space, fill your Aadhaar number again in the second space.
- Now click on check & varify. As soon as you click, you will go to the new page.
- Get your KYC verification done on the new page. You can do your verification through OTP or biometric.
- Now select 2.0 scholarship from the given options.
- Important information sought like: – Enter your name (as per Aadhaar card), father’s name, permanent address, date of birth, annual income, category, caste, tribe details, region, education etc.
- Click on submit details to enter the information sought above.
- Now scan the required documents and submit them.
- Once the document is uploaded, click on the Submitted Application form.
- Take a printout of your application.
MP Scholarship 2.0 Apply Online
For MP Scholarship 2.0, you have to apply through online medium. For this, you need to follow some common steps. You have to register for the application as per the information given above. After your registration, you can choose the type of scholarship. The complete information about the application process is explained above step wise. For MP 2.0 Post Matric Scholarship Application, you have to go to the official website.
To apply online, you will have to submit the required documents demanded by the official website. In the application, you will also have to provide information about your annual income. If you are from BPL family then you have to scan and upload your ration card. All documents verifying other information sought will have to be scanned and uploaded.
How to check MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 status
A separate option has been given on the portal to check MP scholarship 2.0 application status. Through this option, you can check the status of your application at any time. It is very important to check the status of the application because you know from this whether you will be selected for scholarship or not. If any deficiency is found in your application then you can check it by checking the status. To check MP scholarship 2.0 status, you have to follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website to check the status.
- Now enter your username and password and click on login.
- After login, click on the application status link provided.
- Enter your application id and click on check status.
- To check the status, you will have to enter your registration number and application id.
|Scholarship name||MP Scholarship 2.0|
|Authority||MP state education department|
|Application start date||NA|
|Last Date for application||NA|
How to Forgot MP Scholarship 2.0 Password
If you want to reset your mp scholarship 2.0 password, then you have to give information according to the instructions given below. After filling the requested information, you will be able to reset your password. Do not panic if you have forgotten your password after applying for scholarship. We will help you to reset your password.
- For MP scholarship portal password recovery, you have to go to the official website.
- Now enter your username and previous remember password.
- If you are not logged in, you will see the option of Forget password below.
- After clicking on the Forgot password, a page like the image given below will open in front of you.
- Now fill the required details asked in this page.
- Select your category in the first place.
- Fill your name (as per registration) in the second blank space.
- Enter your date of birth in the third place.
- Enter your mobile number in the last place.
- Now click on reset password.
- Enter OTP from mobile.
- Now enter your new favorite password and submit it.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 helpline number
Information related to the Madhya Pradesh scholarship portal helpline numbers has been provided in the table below.
|State Nodal Officers of Various Scholarship Related Departments|
|Scheduled Caste Development||Sh. Arvind Sharma||0755-2661949|
|OBC and Minorities Development Department, Bhopal||Sh. Saurabh Daud||0755-2556629|
|Tribal Development Department (CTD)||Sh. JK Prabhakar||0755-2551552|
how you get help with this article, follow on Google News for more news related to MP.