MP Board Class 10th Social Science Solutions Book English medium Solutions with free pdf Download These Solutions are part of MP Board Class 10th Solutions. Here we have given Madhya Pradesh Syllabus MP Board Class 10 Social Science Book Solutions Pdf, Important questions for class 10 social science MP Board.
MP Board Class 10th Social Science Book Solutions in English Medium
MP Board 10th Class Social Science Book Geography Solutions
- Chapter 1 Resources of India: Soil, Water, Forest and Wild Life
- Chapter 2 Resources of India: Agricultural Crop, Mineral and Power Resources
- Chapter 3 Industries in India
- Chapter 4 Transport, Communication and Foreign Trade
- Chapter 5 Map Reading and Depiction
- Chapter 6 Natural Disasters and Disaster Management
Social Science Class 10 MP Board History Solutions
- Chapter 7 The First Freedom Struggle of 1857
- Chapter 8 National Awakening and Establishment of Political Organizations in India
- Chapter 9 Freedom Movement and Related Events
- Chapter 10 Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in Freedom Struggle
- Chapter 11 Important Events of the Post Independent India
Class 10 Social Science MP Board Civics Solutions
- Chapter 12 Indian Constitution
- Chapter 13 Functioning of Indian Democracy
- Chapter 14 Main Challenges Before Democracy
MP Board Social Science Book Class 10 Solutions Economics Solutions
- Chapter 15 Economic Development and Planning
- Chapter 16 Rural Development and Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Chapter 17 Money and Finance System
- Chapter 18 Economy: Service Sector and Infrastructure
- Chapter 19 Consumer Awareness
- Chapter 20 Economic System
- Chapter 21 Globalisation
MP Board Class 10th Social Science Syllabus in English Medium
1. Indian Resources:
Types of Resources: Natural resources – Soil Formation types and distribution, soil conservation.
Forest and Wild Life: Forest types, Utility, Wild animals and their conservation Endangered animals.
Agriculture – Main crops. Contribution and Agriculture of National Economy, Flerbal Farms & their utility.
Water Resources – Types, Sources, Distribution of Agriculture, to National Economy Herbal Farms & their utility.
Water Resources – Types, Sources, Distribution, Use, Protection & Conservation.
Mineral Resources – Types, Distribution, Use, Conservation and Economic importance.
Power Resource – Types, Conventional & Non-Conventional, Distribution, Utilisation & Conservation.
Types, Description of’ Special Industrial, Contribution of Industries to National Economy, Industrial Pollution and efforts for a solution.
3. Transport, Communication and Foreign Trade:
Transport – Utility and types – Railways, Roadways, Airways, Waterways, Pipeline Ports & Harbours.
Communication, Importance of Communication in modern days, Means of Communication. Contribution of foreign Trade to Indian Economy, Imports and Exports.
4. Disaster Management:
Natural Calamities – Drought, Flood, Earthquake, Landslides, Tsunami.
Man-Made Calamities – Nucleic, Biotic and Chemical, Bomb Blast.
General Calamities – Precautions and Security.
5. Maps – Reading and Marking
6. First Struggle of Freedom and after:
The first struggle for Freedom of 1857. Introduction to important revolutionaries, the birth of India National Congress, Moderates and Extremes.
7. Events related to the Independence Revolution
Important events of the Indian struggle for Independence, Revolution of Bange Bhang Partition of India in 1947 and its silent features, Contribution of Madhya Pradesh to the Freedom Struggle.
8. Major events of the Post-Independence period:
Kashmir Problem India’s relation with neighbouring countries, Chinese were with India in 1962, India-Pakistan war of 1965 and 1971, the birth of Bangladesh, emergency in India, Rise of India as atomic power.
9. Indian Constitution:
The organisation of Constitution Draft Committee, Salient Features of Indian Constitution.
10. Working of Indian Democracy:
Federal System, Division of Administrative Power between Centre and States, Organs of Government: Legislature, Executive and Judiciary, Local Administration.
11. Major Challenges before Democracy:
Increase in Population, Unemployment, Communalism, Terrorists, drug addiction;
Major Hindrance in Success of Democracy and measures for removal.
12. Story of Economic Development:
Ancient and modem concept of economic development. National Income & Per-capital Income, Indicators of human development, developing States with examples, Economic Planning in India, physical and non-physical with examples.
Money and Financial System: An Introduction to money in ancient time, Financial Institutions such as money lenders, Zamindars, Self helps groups, chit funds, private financial institutions and different types of banks.
13. Service Sector:
Service Sector – Meaning and Importance as a Component in Income, Infrastructure-Economic and Social Contribution of India’s Service sector in the World.
14. Consumer Awareness:
Consumer Awareness – Need and Importance, Consumer Exploitation, Causes and Remedies, Stadarlisation of Commodities, Government Role.
15. Economic System and Globalization:
Economic System – Meaning, Capitalism, Socialism and Mixed Economy Characteristics, Merits and Demerits.
Globalization – Meaning, Needs, Development Earlier to 1991 and Modern Reforms, Impact of Globalization.
For more MP Board Solutions follow on (Google News) and share this with your friends.