In this article we have given MP Board Class 9th Maths Solutions Chapter 1 Number Systems Ex 1.1 with pdf.
MP Board Solutions Class 9th Maths Systems Exercise 1.1
|Chapter||1 Number System Exercise 1.1|
Is zero a rational number? Can vou write it in the form pq, where p and q are integers and
q ≠ 0?
Yes. 0 can be written as 0/1, 0/2.
Find six rational numbers between 3 and 4.
Find five rational numbers between 3/5 and 4/5.
State whether the following statements are true or false. Give reasons for your answers.
- Every natural number is a whole number.
- Every integer is a whole number.
- Every rational number is a whole number.
- True, every natural number is a whole number.
- False, because integers also include the negative numbers like – 2, -5 etc., which are not whole numbers.
- False, because rational numbers are of the form 23, 01, −32 ….are not whole numbers.
Hope get help in doing homework. if you have any doubts so drop a comment we reply you with solution.