In this article, we will share MP Board Class 12th English The Spectrum Solutions Chapter 11 The Rightful Inheritors of the Earth (Vaikom Muhammad Basheer) these solutions are solved by subjects experts.
MP Board Class 12th English The Spectrum Solutions Chapter 11 The Rightful Inheritors of the Earth (Vaikom Muhammad Basheer)
The Rightful Inheritors Of The Earth Exercises From The Text-Book
Answers the following Questions
What made the author feel secure and why? [2009, 15]
When the author became the owner of a tiny little piece of the wide earth, he felt secure. He felt so because it was compulsory for him to have a piece of earth to live.
Who were the first visitors to the farm? 
The first visitors to the farm were birds and butterflies. The birds were of a wide variety.
Write two ways in which the crows irritated the author. [2011, 14]
The two ways in which the crows irritated the author were first, their loud and rough sound; and second, their habit to fly quickly or suddenly downward.
What similarities did the hawks share with the crows?
The hawks perched on the coconut trees like crows. They also flew quickly or suddenly downward. Their intentions were the same.
What was the majestic creature that the author encountered?
The majestic creature that the author encountered was a fierce creature without hands or legs or wings. It was a cobra.
How did the author react to his wife’s complaint that the fruits were being consumed by birds and mammals?
The author said that fruits, roots, grass, grain, flowers, water, air, warmth and light have been created by God. He told his wife that birds, beasts and insects too are entitled to the produce of the earth.
How did the author justify the killing of rats?
The author justified the killing of rats as they destroy nine hundred coconuts every month, the sole means of our livelihood.
MP Board Solutions
What were the consequences of poisoning the rats in and around the house?
In four days two hundred rats died. Dead rats rotted in the attic. Death was everywhere. The stench spread all over the house.
Why did the poisoning not stop tender coconuts to fall?
The tender coconuts continued to fall due to bats. After dusk, huge bats came in swarms and clung to tender coconuts. They bit the tender flask and had their fill of coconut water. They ate the kernels and flew away.
How did the author react to his wife’s suggestion of buying a gun?
The author rejected the idea. He said that the gun was a symbol of cruelty. It was the child of sin. He wished that man should never have invented it.
What was the cousin’s remedy for ridding the farm of bats?
The cousin had a different remedy. He was of the opinion that within a ten-mile circumference, nearly three thousand coconuts are being destroyed every day. There is no point in shooting the bats at that spot, he said. He informed that at least three thousand bats hang on the two trees of banyan. If they are shot at, they will be finished if not in one day, in two or three days.
How were the bats saved?
The bats were saved by a hundred people armed with lethal weapons swing around the temple.
What conclusion did the author derive after the incident at the islet?
After the incident at the is let, the author drew the conclusion that all living beings are the rightful inheritors of the earth.
(A) जोड़ी मिलाओ।
- Petrol prices have been increased.
- This jacket was made in Hong Kong.
- Competition ! 5000 prizes to be won.
- Five people were killed in the rally.
- The telephone has been disconnected.
- It appears the phone bill had not been paid.
- Further information will be sent to candidates.
- Before the storm, everyone was told to stay inside their homes:
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on this station.
- The old town theatre is currently being rebuilt.
(B) Verb की सही Passive form का प्रयोग करते हुए कोष्ठक में दिए गये Verb से रिक्त स्थानों की पूर्ति करो
- Application forms should be returned by 12 December.
- Further particulars may be obtained from the senior tutor.
- Only candidates with the relevant experience can be considered.
- You would be expected to take part in some sports.
- This post will be funded initially for three years.
- Names of two referees should be given.
- Interviews will be held in early January.
- Applications should be made in this form only.
- Teachers might be offered accommodation in college.
(C) कोष्ठक में दिये गये शब्दों का प्रयोग करते हुए निम्न वाक्यों को प्रश्न में बदलिए :
- Where was the book left?
- When was the bridge constructed?
- By whom was it designed?
- In which month was it completed?
- How was it destroyed?
- At what time the mail is delivered?
[D] निम्न वाक्यों को Passive voice में बदलिए :
- The room is cleaned every day.
- All flights were canceled because of fog.
- This road is not used very often.
- I was accused of stealing money.
- How a language is learned?
- We were advised not to go alone.
The Rightful Inheritors Of The Earth Summary
– Vaikom Muhammad Basheer
यह अध्याय पृथ्वी पर मनुष्य एवं जानवरों के सह-अस्तित्व पर प्रकाश डालता है। अध्याय में लेखक ने अत्यन्त प्रभावशाली ढंग से इस बात को सिद्ध करने का प्रयास किया है कि. मनुष्य ने धरती को अपनी जागीर समझ लिया है। कहानी के माध्यम से लेखक ने यह समझाने का प्रयत्न किया है कि जानवर भी मनुष्य की भाँति जीने के हकदार हैं। यह दुर्भाग्य है कि हम उन्हें अपने जीवन में दखलअंदाजी करने का दोषी ठहराते हैं।
यदि जानवर हमारे बाग-बगीचों अथवा अन्यत्र उग आये पेड़ों अथवा फलों को खाकर अपना गुजारा करते हैं तो इसमें क्या गलत है। आखिर ईश्वर ने उन्हें भी जीने का अधिकार दिया है। लेखक इस बात से बेहद दु:खी हैं कि हम अपने क्षुद्र स्वार्थों हेतु जानवरों को मारने का प्रयत्न करते हैं-कभी दवाइयों के द्वारा, कभी हथियारों के द्वारा। मरे हुए जानवरों को देखकर हमारा हृदय द्रवित भी नहीं होता। अत: लेखक इस अध्याय में जानवरों को अपना जीवन जीने देने की पुरजोर वकालत करता है और हम सभी से उन्हें न तो मारने और न निकाल देने की अपील करता है। लेखक का तर्क है कि जानवर भी हमारे समान इस धरती के बराबर के उत्तराधिकारी
for more MP Board Solutions follow on (Google news) and share with your friends.