In this article, we will share MP Board Class 12th English The Spectrum Solutions Chapter 14 India: Vision 2020 (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam) with pdf solutions file.
MP Board Class 12th English The Spectrum Solutions Chapter 14 India: Vision 2020 (A.P.J. Abdul Kalam)
Table of Contents
India Vision 2020 Exercises From The Text-Book
(A) बायें स्तम्भ के मूल शब्दों को दायें स्तम्भ के अर्थ से मिलाइए :
- fact – as in manufacture-to do, make
- manu – as in manufacture-hand
- equ – as in equilibrium-equal, even
- fer – as in transfer-to carry, bring
- am – as in amateur-love
MP Board Solutions
(B) नीचे दिये गये कथनों के लिए कोष्ठक में दिये गये सही शब्दों को भरिये :
- Autocracy – an absolute government.
- Bureaucracy – government by officials.
- Democracy – government by the representatives of the people.
- Dictatorship – government of an absolute ruler.
- Republic – a state governed by representatives and usually a president.
- Monarchy – a state ruled by a king or queen.
- Anarchy – the absence of government in a country.
Answer the following Questions:
What makes the author believe that India is ready for action now? 
The author believes because a large part of our population is young and raring for change. The missed opportunities are history for them.
Why did the private sector in post-independence India suffer from lack of self-confidence?
In post-independence India, industry was controlled by the government. People required licenses and permits to launch new projects. As a result, Indian companies could not compete with the best in the world, and this led to a lack of self-confidence in private sector.
Describe the modern day achievements of Indians [2009, 10, 13]
The modern day achievements of Indians include our own missiles, our I.T. companies, our agriculture production, our pharmaceutical industries, our technological advancements, our highly qualified professionals, etc.
What is the contribution of satellite communication in increasing awareness?
Satellite communication has given boost to explosive growth in television which in turn has exposed people to the realities existing elsewhere in the world.
Question 5. What are the impediments in India’s development?
Pervasive corruption, mindless bureaucracy and greedy politicians are some of the impediments in India’s development.
What place does agriculture occupy in Vision 2020? [2012, 17]
Agriculture would have become very remunerative to farmers with the success of the Second Green Revolution. India will have surplus food products to export to the world.
What role would Indian industry play in the coming years?
In the coming years, agro-processing industries, chemical industries etc. will play a major role.
In which area will India become a global leader? [2010, 16]
India will become a global leader in the services sector, providing excellent services within the country and outside.
MP Board 12th English Solutions
How can good infrastructure contribute to development?
Through speedy growth of roads, railways, telecommunications and electricity, good infrastructure can contribute to development.
How can we realise the vision?
We can realise the vision only when we achieve the target set for it. This will not happen spontaneously, nor can be left to the government, planners, scientists or economists alone. Everyone has a role to play, each and every person in India.
How can we imitate the examples of Japan and Germany?
We can imitate the examples of Japan and Germany by looking at the miracles achieved by them through great determination and effort. We must work hard at whatever we are doing.
How has the Indian I.T. industry grown?
Indian I.T. industry has grown from virtually nothing to an industry which is winning India much global recognition. This industry has grown largely on its own, without too much government assistance.
How can we help in the establishment of a stable framework of government?
We can formulate policies for people. We should learn to facilitate without attempting to control it. We should also learn how to work with people. In this way we can help in the establishment of a stable framework of government.
Make a list of civic duties as suggested by Dr. Kalam. [2009, 14, 15, 18]
The duties are as follows :
- Participate, enthusiastically and creatively, in civic programs in your school and neighborhood.
- Clean up a local park.
- Plant trees.
- Help underprivileged children.
- Keep your school campus clean.
How has Singapore become one of the cleanliest cities in the world?
Singapore has become one of the cleanliest cities in the world due to programs started by the government and willingly assisted by its citizens.
What does Dr. Kalam mean by having an indomitable spirit? 
By indomitable spirit, Dr. Kalam means to continue trying to do something despite difficulties and regardless of any setbacks we may face along the way.
What effect could the ‘Ignited mind’ working with indomitable spirit produce?
The ‘Ignited mind’ working with indomitable spirit can produce wonders. The ignited mind gives new ideas and the indomitable spirit makes . it happen.
India: Vision 2020: Language Practice
1. निम्नलिखित वाक्यों में Noun clauses underline करो-
- I heard that he was ill.
- Tell me where she has gone.
- He asked why I was late.
- That she is still alive is a consolation.
- Whether they can start tomorrow seems uncertain.
2. निम्न वाक्यों को complex sentences में बदलो:
- He expects that he will get a prize.
- Raju pleaded that he was ignorant of the law.
- I know that he is trustworthy.
- He admitted that he was guilty.
- The reason why he failed will never be known.
3. निम्न वाक्यों को रिक्त स्थानों को relative pronoun अथवा adverbs से भरिए:
- This is the station where I met her.
- Do you know the girl whom I danced with.
- Do you know the girl who danced with me.
- 2nd October is the day when we celebrate Gandhi Jayanti.
- The horror film was the reason why she could not sleep last nigh
- Greengrocer is a shop where you can buy vegetables.
4. निम्नलिखित वार्तालाप में सही relative pronoun भरिए:
- Shahbaz : I am looking for someone who buys stamps.
- Samarth : I have got a lot of friends who collect them why?
- Shahbaz : I want to sell a few old ones which may be valuable.
- Samarth : Mr. Gupta is the only dealer I know who gives good prices.
- Shahbaz : Look, here is my collection, Samarth: These black ones are the first stamps which were ever printed.
- Shahbaz : A friend who saw them wanted to buy those.
- Samarth : Well, don’t sell them yet. You have got one or two which may make you rich.
निम्नलिखित प्रश्नों के उत्तर दीजिए :
1. When was our state formed?
Our state was formed on 1st November, 1956.
2. Which are our neighboring states?
Our neighboring states are Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, U. P., Chhattisgarh.
3. How many towns are there in the state?
There are 394 towns in the state.
MP Board 12th The Spectrum English book solutions
4. Which cities have benches of High Court?
Gwalior and Indore have benches of High court.
5. Which is the main occupation in our State?
Agriculture is the main occupation in our state.
India : Vision 2020 Summary in hindi
– A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
प्रस्तुत अध्याय में भारत के 2020 के परिदृश्य के लिए कमर कस कर तैयार रहने का आह्वान किया गया है। हमसे अपेक्षा की गयी है कि हम खोये हुए अवसरों को भूलकर भविष्य को दृष्टिगत रखें। आज के समय में भारतीय कम्पनियाँ और भारतीय उद्योग विश्व के सर्वोत्तम उद्योग से प्रतिस्पर्धा में हैं। तकनीक के क्षेत्र में हमने नये मुकाम हासिल किए हैं।
– वास्तव में 2020 तक जो कुछ प्राप्त करने का हमारा लक्ष्य है, उनमें प्रमुख हैं- भारत को विकसित देश बनाना, पाँच सबसे बड़ी आर्थिक शक्तियों में से एक बनाना, बहुतायत में खाद्यान्न उत्पादन, अपने संसाधनों के बलबूते देश को मशीन के उत्पादन का केन्द्र बनाना, सड़क, रेलवे, दूरसंचार व विद्युतीकरण की त्वरित उन्नति से विकास को गति देना, स्वास्थ्य व शिक्षा को जन-जन तक पहुँचाना आदि।
हम इस सपने को पूर्ण करने में निम्न प्रकार से सहायक हो सकते हैं उद्यमी बनकर, नित नयी खोज करके, कार्य उचित तरीके से करने की कला सीखकर, अपने नागरिक के कर्तव्यों का सही प्रकार से निर्वहन करके आदि। यह सब कुछ हासिल करने के लिए हमें कुछ शपथ लेनी होगी,
तभी यह सपना सच होगा। हमें अपनी शिक्षा व सौंपा गया कार्य समर्पण भाव से करना होगा, हमें दस निरक्षरों को साक्षर बनाना होगा, हमें दस पौधे रोपने होंगे, सुदूरवर्ती क्षेत्रों में घूमकर कम से कम पाँच लोगों को सामाजिक बुराइयों से बचाना होगा, दीन-दुखियों का दर्द कम करना होगा,
धर्म, जाति व भाषा के आधार पर अन्तर नहीं करना होगा, ईमानदार बनना होगा, जागरूक नागरिक बनना होगा, विकलांगों का जिस्म बनना होगा, देश की सफलता पर जश्न मनाना होगा।
for more MP Board Solutions follow on (Google news) and share with your friends.